The candidate will be a qualified accountant ideally with a commercial bias and a manufacturing background. Reporting to the Group Finance Director, the successful candidate will be responsible for managing the group finance function as well as managing and growing an existing group finance team.
- Management of month end close process
- Including preparation of month end journals as required.
- Group financial reporting to improve financial information available to management, budget holders and other users of Group financial information.
- Prepare the group's statutory year end and interim's financial reports.
- Day to day running and management of a 6 person Finance team.
- Financial and numerical skills including high levels of accuracy and analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills - verbal & written Ability to work under own initiative and as part of a team
- Good organisation skills and an excellent attention to detail
- An ability to mange time effectively and have a pro-active approach to work
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice