Tax Investigations Semi Senior - Top 20 - London
Tax investigations Semi Senior (Top 20)
Salary - up to £32,000
- Are you interested in exploring a rewarding career in Tax Investigations?
- Are you interested in moving into a client facing role and working on advisory engagements?
- Are you interested in working in an entrepreneurial and dynamic team?
What's great about this role?
- The firm actively promote and encourage work-life balance
- The team is incredibly supportive and offer more of a "Family Feel" environment
- You will have the opportunity to progress through the ranks as the firm is relatively "top light" and provide a clear progression path
- The firm is an award-winning Tax Investigations practice having won "Best Tax Investigations Team" 3 times in the last 6 years!
- You would work closely with the leading Tax investigations partner and Directors in the team assisting in servicing clients
- You will be involved in client facing projects where you will work one on one with high net worth clients to assist them in ongoing or upcoming investigations
- The firm will invest heavily in you and continue to support you financially and technically with your tax qualifications
What will you need to succeed?
- A keen interest in Tax Investigations and strong excel skills
- Any experience in Corporate or Personal tax
- Have strong interpersonal skills
- Educated to a degree level would be beneficial
- Currently studying a professional tax or accounting qualification
- Strong numeracy and literacy skills
If you would be interested in exploring this opportunity further, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 02072696364.
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR