Share Schemes Senior Manager (Funds) - Big 4 London
Share Schemes Senior Manager (Funds) - Big 4
Salary - up to £90,000
- Are you a Share Schemes Senior Manager looking to take that next step looking for an entrepreneurial advisory focused role?
- Would you like to work for a team that has experienced year on year growth with potential for further growth?
- Would you be interested in a position that provides is ample room for career development and progression and which will provide you with the tools to reach your full potential, with no barriers?
- Are you interested in working for a market leading Share Schemes practice in the city?
What's great about this role?
- The firm actively promote and encourage work-life balance by introducing various flexible working schemes and hours to ensure you can find that balance (The firm were top 10 in the Top 30 Employers for working families)
- You will have the opportunity to work with a client base that includes some of the biggest private equity houses and the highest profile mergers and acquisitions activity.
- The team is incredibly supportive and offer a number of training and development opportunities
- You will have the opportunity to work on some of the most prestigious clients in the UK as well as have close collaboration with broader Global and European offices
- You will have the opportunity to work on projects form London or from a number of the firms European offices as part of their interconnected group
- You will work closely with the Share Schemes Partners and Directors in the practice to ensure the key strategic goals are met
- You would be responsible for the design and implementation of globally efficient, regulatory compliant remuneration, ensuring that the plan designs are aligned to the wider business objectives of the organisation
- You would be responsible for advising on a broad array of issues relating to the advisor/manager of private equity, real estate, infrastructure or hedge funds, ranging from structuring global carried interest and co-investment plans to restructuring the entire business
- You will be able to accelerate your career working in one of the markets leading Share Schemes practices in the UK.
- You'll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping their clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution
What will you need to succeed?
- A minimum of 7 years' experience in Reward & Share Schemes (experience in an advisory capacity would be beneficial)
- Have the ability to develop new and existing business
- ATT, CTA or equivalent qualification would be ideal (or breadth of knowledge equivalent to CTA)
- Technical experience of working with private equity funds, hedge funds, real estate funds, and/or infrastructure funds at fund level. An awareness and understanding of disguised investment management fee, carried interest and IBCI legislation is preferred but not essential.
If you would be interested in exploring this opportunity further, please contact me at email@example.com or call me on 02072696364.
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR