I am currently working with a well established business in East Kent who are seeking an ACA qualified candidate making their first move from practice.
My client are a well established SME who due to a period of extraordinary growth are now looking to add a Finance Analyst to their team.
The role will include but not be limited to the following:
- Production of accurate and timely management accounts.
- Analysis and reporting of monthly production costs.
- Preparing board presentation packs along with summaries and analysis that provide insight into business performance.
- Business partnering with senior members of the business.
- Responsibility for financial management of stock across all site locations including monthly stock reconciliations and variance analysis.
- Responsibility for half year and year-end stock counts.
- Preparation of financial budgets and forecasts.
- Support the completion of the annual audit.
- Assisting in the implementation of a new ERP system.
To be suitable for the position your profile will be similar to the following:
- ACA/ACCA qualified.
- Making a first move from practice.
- Stong IT skills.
- Great communication skills.
- An ability to pick up processes quickly.
Competitive salary and benefits package.