Entrepreneurial Private Wealth Senior Tax Associate
AJ Chambers are currently representing a top 10 firm who are seeking an Entrepreneurial Private Wealth Senior Tax Associate for their office in Central London. This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the UK???s most successful private client teams.
You will look after a varied portfolio of dynamic and entrepreneurial clients, many of whom have an international dimension to their affairs.
Day-to-day duties include:
- Take responsibility for all client matters as directed by the senior and manager
- Look after a portfolio of clients ??? duties to involve preparing tax returns and advisory work as required
- Assist the Managers as part of a wider team to service their clients
- Ensure client files have all relevant documentation on the appropriate section
- Carry out ad hoc requirements as may be reasonably required by the line manager
- Develop professional relationships with clients and within the firm
- CTA and/or ACA qualified or equivalent
- Competent on routine work without generating significant Manager review points
- Significant understanding of and previous experience within tax compliance
- Tax advisory experience preferable but not essential
- Excellent knowledge of Tax compliance products
- Ideally educated to degree level with no fewer than 280 UCAS points and a 2.1. degree
For more information on this Entrepreneurial Private Wealth Senior Tax Associate role, please apply directly or contact Leon Maulguet at AJ Chambers.