A great opportunity for an experienced management accountant to apply their accountancy skills within a not for profit healthcare setting and add value across the organisation.
This organisation is a large health not for profit who offer services across the Wakefield and South Leeds area and are looking to further develop this in the future to W. Yorkshire and beyond.
As Management Accountant, you will be helping the add value across the organisation and use your accountancy skills to achieve value for money for the organisation and supporting the decision making process in a number of key areas including:
- Oversee and lead with the completion of the monthly management accounts.
- Pick-up and complete the budget setting process.
- Work closely with budget holders to understand and work within the budgets.
As Management Accountant you will ideally be a fully qualified accountant (ACCA / CIMA / ACA / CIPFA ) and experience of the not for profit or health sector would be useful, but not essential.
- Flexible working
- c£35,000 - £43,000 depending upon previous experience
- Good pension and holiday entitlement
- Parking available onsite and also very close to public transport links