A well-established top 100 firm based in North London are seeking a Tax Adviser for their growing team. The firm is seeking a CTA part qualified or qualified individual who is able to deal with technical personal tax advisory work.
The Tax Adviser will deal with more technical advisory work, manage tax technical queries from other departments and complete tax returns.
Day-to-day duties include:
- Work with a portfolio of OMBs and personal tax clients, reviewing compliance work of others and prepare the more complex returns
- Coach and develop junior staff, sharing relevant knowledge and ensure their development moves at a pace
- Corresponding with HMRC, clients and other third parties
- Assisting with the billing and ensuring that the internal client workflow records are up-to-date
- Working closely with senior staff to develop advisory and technical tax planning skills
- CTA part qualified or qualified, however someone with significant personal tax experience would also be considered
- Able to advise on personal tax matters and the following areas: capital gains tax, clearance for a company for EIS and SEIS, share schemes, HMRC enquiries
- Capable of working with minimal supervision
- Possess good research skills
- Take initiative when necessary
- Possess advisory experience on R&D and clearance on company reorganisation is advantageous
For more information on this Tax Adviser role, please contact Leon Maulguet at AJ Chambers.
Apply for Tax Adviser
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly