Robert Half are partnering a well-established FMCG company in the city centre of Edinburgh to recruit for a Payroll Executive. The aim of the role will be to support the wider Payroll Function in the accurate and timely processing of monthly payroll, and will be responsible for answering queries from colleagues on the system, payslips, payroll processing and reporting.
The Successful Candidate Will Have:
- Payroll administration experience of at least 2 years.
- An understanding statutory requirements i.e. SMP/SPP/PAYE/NI & minimum wage.
- An understanding of court orders and auto enrolment pensions.
- High integrity and appreciation of confidentiality.
- Attention to detail and can work well under pressure with good task management skills.
- Experience in Microsoft Office Packages with focus on excel and word.
- Ability to perform payroll calculations i.e. New Entrants, Salary changes and leavers.
- Demonstrate good communication skills.
- An understanding of P11D benefits and reporting.
- Processing of weekly, fortnightly and monthly payrolls.
- Dealing with all aspects of RTI filing with HMRC.
- Auto enrolment legislation and interaction with pension providers.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice