Purchase Ledger Team Leader
Robert Half are working on an exciting opportunity within a well established business in Wolverhampton who are looking to recruit for an Purchase Ledger Team Leader.
- Processing invoices by ensuring they are correctly matched to purchase orders or via expense lines by identifying correct coding as needed
- Accurate VAT posting, reconciliations, bank postings and transfers, correction journals
- Contribute to the production of monthly management accounts
- Accruals and prepayments
- Exhibit positive role model behaviour ensuring an environment that promotes an open culture, fosters teamwork and enables continuous development.
- Significant Accounts Payable experience
- At least 2 years management experience
- Excellent organisational and prioritisation skills
- Good communication skills
- IT Literate - used to using Accounting systems, word, excel.
- Accurate and efficient in putter of data
The role is paying £30,000-£35,000 depending on experience. The role is perfect for a strong Purchase Ledger clerk to progress into a team leader capacity. It also is a great opportunity to get into a large company with plenty of other prospects internally.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice