- Opportunity to work as a commercial Management Accountant in a fast-growing media company in Victoria.
- Key budgeting and forecasting responsibilities across the Finance Department.
A forward thinking media company based in a vibrant area of London recruiting a newly qualified Management Accountant. The client prides themselves on providing a dynamic working environment with an inviting office culture in a constantly growing and evolving business.
The key responsibilities of the successful Management Accountant will include:
- Taking ownership on the month-end processes.
- Control of balance sheet ensuring reconciliations are timely and accurate.
- Support the Finance Director and Finance Controller on any major projects.
- Budgeting and forecasting.
- Assisting with setting up new finance processes.
- Develop an ongoing understanding of the systems and procedures of the whole Finance Department.
The successful Management Accountant will have:
- An ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualification (or an international equivalent).
- Strong communication skills and the ability to develop good relationships with stakeholders.
- Proficient business partnering skills.
- A commercial focus.
- Have excellent IT skills with advanced knowledge of Excel.
A competitive salary and benefits package.