Management accountant for a World Leading Art Organisation
This internationally renowned art organisation based in central London is looking for a newly qualified management accountant to join the organisation. Having seen continued growth and improvement, both in terms of revenue and infrastructure, this totally unique organisation is now looking to bring a highly analytical commercial finance person into the team.
- Management accounting activities across the organisation
- Key financial analysis and financial modelling
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Meeting senior stakeholders to support decision making through financial information review
- Working alongside the head of finance on long term forecasting and planning
You will be a newly qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA OR CIMA) with a strong understanding of management reporting, budgeting and forecasting that can be evidenced through experience. This position requires a commercial finance mind-set and the ability to support and build relationships with key stakeholders to help aid decision making.
£40,000 to £50,000 depending on experience + benefits