Work for a world leading Art organisation in a key financial accounting role
This internationally renowned art organisation based in central London is looking for a newly qualified management accountant to join the organisation. Having seen continued growth and improvement, both in terms of revenue and infrastructure, this totally unique organisation is now looking to bring a highly analytical commercial finance person into the team.
- Responsible for all the financial accounting activities and financial control monitoring.
- Maintain and develop accounts payable and receivable services.
- Line manage one finance assistant
- Produce cash flow reports and forecasts.
- Manage all restricted funding and ensure all funds are agreed and utilised in line with business aims.
- Maintain compliance with HRMC gift aid requirements and prepare VAT returns for the organisation.
- Produce and review annual reports and month-end balance sheet reconciliations.
You will be a newly qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA OR CIMA) with a strong understanding of financial reporting that can be evidenced through experience. This position requires a technical finance mind-set and the ability to deliver to tight deadlines. A background in accountancy practice, auditing and preparing financial statements, would be extremely beneficial.
£40,000 to £50,000, depending on experience + benefits