Incentives & Reward Associate Director - Big 4 London
Share Schemes (Incentives & Reward) Associate Director - Big 4
Salary - up to £130,000
- Are you a Share Schemes Senior Manager or Associate Director looking to take that next step looking for an entrepreneurial advisory focused role?
- Are you interested in working for a market leading Share Schemes practice in the city?
- Are you interested in working in an entrepreneurial and dynamic team?
What's great about this role?
- The firm actively promote and encourage work-life balance by introducing various flexible working schemes and hours to ensure you can find that balance (The firm were top 10 in the Top 30 Employers for working families)
- The team is incredibly supportive and offer a number of training and development opportunities
- You will have the opportunity to work on some of the most prestigious clients in the UK as well as have close collaboration with broader Global and European offices
- You will have the opportunity to work on projects form London or from a number of the firms' European offices as part of their interconnected group
- You will work closely with the Share Schemes Partners and Directors in the practice to ensure the key strategic goals are met
- You would be responsible for the design and implementation of globally efficient, regulatory compliant remuneration, ensuring that the plan designs are aligned to the wider business objectives of the organisation
- You would be responsible for advising on a broad array of issues relating to the advisor/manager of private equity, real estate, infrastructure or hedge funds, ranging from structuring global carried interest and co-investment plans to restructuring the entire business
- You will be able to accelerate your career working in one of the markets leading Share Schemes practices in the UK.
- You'll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping their clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution
What will you need to succeed?
- A minimum of 8 years' experience in Reward & Share Schemes (experience in an advisory capacity would be beneficial)
- Have the ability to develop new and existing business
- ATT, CTA or equivalent qualification would be ideal (or breadth of knowledge equivalent to CTA)
- The ability to train and develop junior colleagues
If you would be interested in exploring this opportunity further, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 02072696364.
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR
Apply for Incentives & Reward Associate Director - Big 4 London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly