R&D Engineers (Civil / Mechanical / Software) - Top 10 London
R&D Tax Engineers
Up to £31,500 + Bonus + Commission
- Are you a qualified Civil/Mechanical/Software Engineer looking for a dynamic and fulfilling career in consulting?
- Would you like to work for a leading firm with an excellent reputation and employee-centric model?
- Would you like to work for a firm which offers autonomy and clear progression?
- Would you like to join a rapidly expanding team who have grown from 4 to 40 in the last few years?
If so, this firm may be right for you because:
- Everyone in the team is treated as an individual rather than just a small cog in the wheel
- They have excellent training which focuses on an individual's wants and needs rather than something set in stone
- There is a defined career structure - they like to grow their talent internally (progression linked to core objectives)
- The team are encouraged to come up with new ideas i.e. new service lines they can lead on Engineers are given ATT training
- There are no restrictions that would stop someone with an engineering background progressing all the way up to partner (which happens with some competitors)
- The firm has increased their R&D reach into Europe currently working on R&D projects in France and Ireland
- You will be able to apply your existing skills and knowledge, you will be working closely with Civil/Mechanical/Software Engineering Clients helping them to understand the Tax relief they can claim through HMRC Tax relief.
- You will join an excellent team of R&D consultants who will support you in broadening your knowledge to become an expert in the field of R&D.
- You will be able to translate complex ideas into non-technical concepts and communicate these with civil engineering clients.
What you'll need to succeed:
- Have a Master's degree (as a minimum) in their specific area i.e. Software Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Chemical Engineering etc
- On top of this, it is ideal that they have some work experience that has been client facing or in a situation where they have had to explain complex concepts in simplistic terms (could be lecturing)
- French OR German language skills would be incredibly beneficial but not a necessity
For more information on the role please contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 02072696364
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR