Accounts Payable Clerk - German speaking
7 days left
- Contract Type
The Accounts Payable Specialist is responsible for ensuring that all the German locations are managed effectively & efficiently from an A.P. Invoice to pay perspective providing guidance on the process for their country, managing escalations, and ensuring clear communication with key business partners to ensure no payment delays.
- Ability to multi task and work within a fast paced environment whilst remaining calm
- Problem solving experience and thinking, managing supplier accounts and reconciliations
- Recognising opportunities for process improvements and increased controls.
- Taking ownership for specific activities and supplier issues.
- Provide strong customer service skills
- Excellent attention to detail and action orientated
- Robust systems knowledge and strong excel skills. (Previous experience working with Oracle is an advantage).
- Strong communication skills both verbal & written
- The ability to speak German is desirable for this role
Salary is negotiable
Please contact Dominic on 01793 571 900
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
Apply for Accounts Payable Clerk - German speaking
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly