7 days left
- Contract Type
Protiviti are working with a leading engineering company on a major integration project. We require the interim support of a Business Analyst with experience in testing software for up to 6 months.
Flexible locations: London/Southampton/Bristol/Birmingham/Manchester
Required experience includes in-depth knowledge of:
- Integrating software systems. One designed for efficiency optimisation in the transport sector, the other a leading global payroll system.
- Business Analysis of time management and attendance, as well as rosters, planning, time tracking and payroll.
- Quality assurance and testing of above mentioned systems, in a fast paced environment
- Demonstrable ability to get up to speed quickly, understand priorities and establish relationships with key stakeholders
- Degree Educated
- Rail sector experience
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience in documenting business processes
Protiviti is a global consulting firm that delivers deep expertise, objective insights, a tailored approach and unparalleled collaboration to help leaders confidently face the future. Through our network of more than 70 offices in over 20 countries, Protiviti and its independently owned Member Firms provide clients with consulting solutions in finance, technology, operations, data, analytics, business performance improvement, risk and internal audit.
As a Protiviti interim, you will not only work on interesting business issues with world-class companies, but you will also have access to training and networking opportunities to accelerate your expertise.
£400 to £600 per day, dependent on experience.
Protiviti Ltd., is acting as an employment business for temporary positions. Protiviti is committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates and suitable candidates with more experience to that stated are welcome to apply.
Apply for Business Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly