Sales and Purchase Ledger Clerk
Robert Half Office Team are recruiting for a Sales and Purchase Ledger Clerk for an established company based in Central Bristol £19,000 - £21,000 DOE plus yearly bonus.
The Sales/Purchase Ledger will provide all support in sales and purchase ledger to the accounting team.
- Exporting sales invoices to accounts package
- Reconciling the Sales Ledger
- Batching & inputting purchase invoices
- Assisting in payment runs on fortnightly basis
- Raise manual cheques on request
- Checking supplier statements & dealing with supplier queries
- Banking payments received and allocating cash received
- Action internal/external enquiries received via e-mail, telephone and fax
- Ad hoc tasks as required
- Previous recent experience in a similar role
- Thorough knowledge of accounting processes
- IT literate in MS Word, Excel and Outlook as a minimum
- Highly numerate
- Attention to detail
- Strong organisation and prioritisation skills
- Good communication and inter-personal skills
- Good telephone manner
- Strong people skills
- Positive 'Can Do' attitude
- Personable manner
- Professional approach
- Team player
- Preferred, working knowledge of MS Dynamics, Sage 200 or similar packages
The company is a professional services company with an outstanding national reputation spanning over 100 years. With a professional culture and fantastic environment to work in, they value there staff and this in turn has led them to grow and harbour the best of the best in property management.
Salary & Benefits
Robert Half Office Team are recruiting for a Practice Manager for an established company based in Central Bristol £19,000 - £21,000 DOE. 9 am - 5.30 pm Monday to Friday with an hour for lunch.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice