Up to £28,000
Are you a Bookkeeper who is looking for exposure in Management Accounts? My client is a top 50 practice as is looking a proven Bookkeeper who has excellent personal skills and would be interested in a more client-facing role. This is an excellent opportunity to get exposure to some fantastic HNWI's and owner managed businesses.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Review and maintain sales, purchase and general ledgers
- Post and review month end journals
- Advise managers of any outstanding issues
- Complete and review VAT returns
- Liaise with other departments such as Payroll
- Travel to and work from client sites
- Prepare and review management accounts
I recently visited the offices and managed to speak to an old candidate which Pro-Finance has placed and this is what they had to say " I joined here 2 years ago and I've not looked back since it's been great. I love everything about the culture here, it's a real close-knit, supportive practice. I would recommend this to anyone."
This is a chance for someone at the beginning of their ACA/ACCA studies to join a Top 50 practice and progress with their career. Time is of an essence please send your CV straight to email@example.com or contact me on 0207 269 6340!!
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR