Newly Qualified Accountant
An opportunity for a Newly Qualified Management Accountant to join an incredibly well capitalised and fast growing start up business in the health care sector has arisen. You will be required to report to and work closely with the CFO and will be solely responsible for the management reporting for a group of practices. The main focuses of the role are as follows:
- Preparation of annual budgets and monitoring monthly progress to budget including profit and loss variance analysis and commentary and balance sheet and working capital review
- Controlling and forecasting income and expenditure and ensuring spending is kept in line with budget
- To assist with financial due diligence on new acquisitions
- Onboard the new acquisitions and ensure finalisation of completion accounts and attend to any purchase price adjustments
- Analysing financial performance and contributing to medium and long-term business planning and forecasts
The successful candidate will be required to work closely with the operations team and there will be a lot of interaction with the practice manager and some of the third-party partners. My client is looking for a Newly Qualified Management Accountant with commercial experience to aid the company's growth and establish the finance function in accordance with the companies aggressive growth plans.
Are you a Newly Qualified Management Accountant? Are you looking for the next step in your career? My client is looking for an impressive and talented Management Accountant to join their finance team based in central London. The ideal candidate will have achieved at least a 2:1 from a recognised university and have recently qualified (ACCA/CIMA/ACA).
Salary - £45,000 - £55,000 with an impressive benefits package
Location - Central London
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice