Semi Senior Accountant
AJ Chambers are currently recruiting on behalf of a growing accountancy practice based in Ipswich.
The practice has undergone significant growth over the last few years, predominantly due to the stellar service they provide and an impressively low employee turnover.
With a proven track record of developing talent, our client can offer you a genuine opportunity at progression within a friendly and progressive environment.
As you can tell, this is an incredible opportunity for a driven and technically strong accountant to step up into a rewarding role which offers a high level of responsibility at a reputable firm.
Semi Senior Duties
- Preparing sets of statutory accounts for review
- Completing Corporate & Personal tax computations for review
- Review bookkeeping carried out by other members of staff
- Attending client meetings and effectively dealing with queries
- Liaising with HMRC to resolve any issues
Semi Senior Requirements
- Ideally AAT qualified or at least two years??? experience in practice
- Solid knowledge/experience of accounts preparation within a practice environment
- Ideally a good working knowledge of IRIS and other IT packages, although training will be available
- Good working tax knowledge
- Strong written, verbal and active listening skills
- Enthusiastic, motivated and hardworking
If you would like to know more or would like to hear about some of the similar roles in the area, please apply or contact Max Evans at AJ Chambers.
Semi Senior Accountant - Ipswich
Apply for Semi Senior Accountant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly