Mechanical Engineer (R&D) - Top 10 - London
R&D Mechanical Engineer - Top 10
Up to £45,000 + Commission
- Are you a qualified Mechanical Engineer looking for a dynamic and fulfilling career in consulting?
- Would you like to work for a leading firm with an excellent reputation and employee-centric model?
- Would you like to work for a firm which offers autonomy and clear progression?
- Would you like to join a rapidly expanding team who are currently looking to expand under the leadership of their newly acquired partner
If so, this firm may be right for you because:
- Everyone in the team is treated as an individual rather than just a small cog in the wheel and will have a say in key decisions within the business
- They have excellent training which focuses on an individual's wants and needs rather than something set in stone
- There is a defined career structure - they like to grow their talent internally (progression linked to core objectives)
- The team are encouraged to come up with new ideas i.e. new service lines they can lead on Engineers are given ATT training
- There are no restrictions that would stop someone with an engineering background progressing all the way up to partner (which happens with some competitors)
- You will be able to apply your existing skills and knowledge, you will be working closely with Mechanical Engineering Clients helping them to understand the Tax relief they can claim through HMRC Tax relief.
- You will join an excellent team of R&D consultants who will support you in broadening your knowledge to become an expert in the field of R&D.
- You will be able to translate complex ideas into non-technical concepts and communicate these with Mechanical engineering clients.
What you'll need to succeed:
- Have a Bachelors or Master's degree in Mechanical Engineering
- On top of this, it is ideal that they have some work experience that has been client facing or in a situation where they have had to explain complex concepts in simplistic terms (could be lecturing)
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build and develop relationships
For more information on the role please contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 02072696364
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR