Private Client Tax Supervisor to Assistant Manager
AJ Chambers are currently representing a highly reputable and leading independent firm of chartered accountants who are seeking a Private Client Tax Supervisor or Assistant Manager for their London office.
This supervisory role in the Private Client Tax Department will suit an experienced and technically minded individual, looking for a step into management. The role is a varied and interesting one, within a very busy and growing department, so there is ample opportunity for career progression.
Key responsibilities include:
- Reviewing Tax Returns prepared by junior members of staff
- Managing junior members of staff
- Liaising with corporate departments and providing assistance with personal Tax Returns attached to clients within those departments as required
- Managing consultancy/advisory assignments for Private Clients and, as required, clients of other departments within the firm
- Handling HMRC enquiries, with suitable back-up as and when required
- Reporting regularly to senior staff
- Supporting new business development by attending prospective client meetings, preparing quotes and engagement letters and assisting with the on-boarding process
- ATT qualified or equivalent
- At least studying for CTA
- A minimum of 4 years experience working in private client tax
- Possess team leadership experience
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively within a team on urgent issues
For more information on this Private Client Tax Supervisor to Assistant Manager role, please contact Leon Maulguet at AJ Chambers.
Apply for Private Client Tax Supervisor to Assistant Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly