Business Tax Senior - Not-for-Profit and Charity
AJ Chambers are currently representing a top 30 firm, based in City of London, who are looking to recruit a Business Tax Senior. The firm is looking for a proactive individual to manage a wide range of clients in the not-for-profit and charity sector. CTA study support will be provided.
As a Business Tax Senior, you will be a member of the growing business tax team focusing on providing pro-active corporate tax services to a wide range of clients in the not-for-profit and charity sector.
Duties as a Tax Senior will include:
- Corporation tax compliance work on a portfolio of clients including charities, trading subsidiaries and other not-for-profit entities under the supervision of managers
- Tax advisory work to clients (externally and internally) under the supervision of managers and directors, on a range of issues and planning opportunities, including: structuring, gift aid relief, theatre tax relief / museum and galleries exhibition tax relief, charitable corporate tax exemptions, property and other transactions, structuring of trading and other potentially taxable income streams
- Technical research into a variety of tax issues
- Liaising with HMRC on enquiries into tax returns
- Monitoring WIP and liaising with managers/directors on client billing
- Self-motivated individual
- Able to deliver work to a high standard and meet internal and external deadlines
- Display good organisational skills and the ability to run and manage a client portfolio
- Able to demonstrate good client focused skills, the ability to work unsupervised within a team environment and can influence and negotiate
- Excellent communication skills essential, being able to communicate with all levels externally and internally
For more information on this Business Tax Senior role, please apply directly or contact Leon Maulguet at AJ Chambers.
Apply for Business Tax Senior - Not-for-Profit and Charity
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly