Business Tax Senior
AJ Chambers are currently representing a leading mid-tier firm of chartered accountants, based in the City of London, who are looking to recruit a Business Tax Senior. The firm is looking for an ambitious and motivated individual to provide corporate tax services to a wide range of clients. Full CTA study support is on offer.
As a Business Tax Senior, you will be a member of a growing, specialist corporate tax team focussing on providing proactive corporation tax services to a wide range of clients operating in a variety of industry sectors, including owner managed businesses.
Duties will include:
- Corporation tax compliance work on a portfolio of clients including both standalone companies and groups
- Liaising with HMRC on queries into tax returns
- Basic introduction to tax advisory work, under the supervision of managers, to partners and clients including: research and development tax relief, group tax planning, venture capital tax reliefs, share schemes and valuations and preparation of the tax sections of due diligence reports
- Completion of EMI and EIS/SEIS documentation
- Assisting managers with billing and managing work in progress on portfolio of clients
- ACA/ATT qualified or part qualified
- Working in a corporation tax role or possess exposure to corporation tax in a general practice role
- Previously managed a client portfolio is preferred but not essential
- Excellent communication skills, being able to communicate with all levels externally and internally
The firm is offering full CTA study support.
For more information on this Business Tax Senior role, please apply directly or contact Leon Maulguet at AJ Chambers.