Corporate / R&D Tax (VIDEO GAMES) Consultant - Boutique, London
R&D / Corporate Tax (Video Games) Consultant - Boutique
Salary - up to £40,000 + Commission
- Are you passionate about Video Games?
- Are you interested in working with some of the leading video game studios across the UK?
- Are you working in corporate taxes and bored or uninterested in working on your current portfolio of clients?
What's great about this role?
- The firm has a unique, tight-knit culture which promotes collaboration and progression
- The team is incredibly supportive and offer more of a "Family Feel" environment
- You will have the opportunity to work alongside some of the biggest names in gaming and get a real insight into how these titles are made.
- The team is incredibly well regarded in the market and have won a number of awards within the gaming industry
- You would work closely with colleagues to service their portfolio of Gaming clients leading to you picking up and retaining these clients
- You will be involved in client facing projects where you will work one on one with staff from the studios while getting the opportunity to play new titles before they get released to the public
- You will work alongside your colleagues and staff from the studios to identify potential areas to claim tax relief as well as running tax computations
What will you need to succeed?
- A background in R&D or Corporate Tax (Circa 2/3 years of experience)
- Have strong interpersonal skills within the firm & clients
- A passion for video games & the industry
- Educated to a Masters degree level or ATT qualified
- Strong numeracy and literacy skills
If you would be interested in exploring this opportunity further, please contact me at email@example.com or call me on 02072696364.
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR