Robert Half Finance and Accounting are actively recruiting for a temporary expenses administer to join a busy and well known technology business with head offices in Woking. The role is being offered as a 4 month interim assignment.
Seeking an expenses administrator with previous experience in a similar role or with expenses having been a large part of a previous role, they would be supporting the current team due to an exceptional workload.
- Check all submitted expenses adhere to the company expenses policy and are within the HMRC guidelines
- Ensure supporting VAT documentation and receipts are submitted with the claim.
- Prepare and / or make payments to employees for approved expenditures or refunds.
- Maintain accurate records, prepare expense reports, and periodically balance expense ledgers.
- Manage expense queries from employees and other ad hoc duties
This company is a global giant in the technology sector with their electronics being sold in over 130 countries. Their stunning offices are located a short walk from the station and has on site parking for those travelling by car. There is an on site coffee shop run by a well known British chain which is subsidised for all employees.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice