Robert Half are actively seeking a Credit Controller to join a renown Hospitality company based in Camberley, this role will be directly reporting into the Finance Manager.
- Order Ticking on Airwaves and related tasks
- Banking including BACS, Cheques, Credit Cards and posting onto Dream
- Credit Control
- Ad hoc tasks and assistance to other team members
- The successful credit controller is likely to have had previous credit control experience
- Confident communicator and decision maker that will hit the ground running and take initiative to carry out credit control tasks.
- Strong Excel and Word skills
- Enthusiastic, adaptable and flexible
This is a fabulous company to work for who are known for putting their staff first and this can be seen through the retention of their staff members. They are based in the heart of Camberley, they offer free parking, alongside being a quick walk from the train station. There is also a lucrative benefits package, 26 days holiday and a fantastic pension scheme in place
Salary & Benefits
£25,000 - £30,000
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice