Do you want to work for a leading accountancy practice?
Are you ACA/ACCA qualified?
Would you like to work in central London?
Is career progression important to you?
If so read on about this fantastic opportunity now..
Fantastically located in central London my clients; a top 50 accountancy practice are keen to meet with qualified Senior Auditors to join their family feel practice. For the right candidate my clients are prepared to pay up to £50,000 in addition to a great benefits and reward scheme.
What's great about this role?
- This role is a highly progressive opportunity; one of the Audit Seniors we placed there within the last 18 months is now the hiring manager!
- Fantastic location; whether this is for commuting (4 tube lines within a 6 minute walk) or entertaining (A multitude of bars and restaurants surround this practices posh offices)
- Work/Life balance; even the partners are very rarely in the office past 6pm!
- Market leading benefits package; combination of holiday entitlement, medical cover and annual bonus
Why work for this company?
Well in addition to the above reasons in my history I have not had anybody start there who did not love it. Everyone that we have placed at this practice recently is still there and a large portion have been promoted internally! You will be provided with the platform to display your skills and should you want to specialize in a specific area of the business this will be supported. In addition to the traditional audit responsibilities there is also the ability for ad-hoc corporate finance work!
What will the successful candidate need?
- The successful candidate will be able to multitask in terms of handling multiple clients simultaneously
- Excellent technical and personal skills to service a portfolio of clients efficiently and effectively
- Excellent communication skills and be confident, articulate and able to communicate at all levels externally and internally
- To be A team player with the ability to prioritise work and work to tight deadlines
- Strong organisational skills
- Have a proven track record of establishing and maintaining strong relationships
- Expert in producing group financial statements and consolidations
- Strong knowledge of both IFRS and UK GAAP (including FRS101/102)
- Working knowledge of Tax
- Experience of Xero or similar accounts production software
- Experience of management of the audit from planning to supervision and onsite reviews
- Qualified accountant
What will the next success at this company do on a daily basis?
- Management and delivery of audit/accounts assignments
- Plan audit assignments, including budgeting and use of analytical review- Supervise, delegate and review work to juniors
- Identify cross selling opportunities
- Deliver information to client in timely manner
- Lead audits from planning to completion
- Achievement of 100% chargeable time - within budget
- Monitor chargeability on a weekly basis
- Identify where there are shortfalls of work to cover chargeability and alert Managers
- Monitoring stock takes
- Communicate to management progress on workload and plan for efficient completion
I am currently shortlisting for this fantastic opportunity so please do get in contact now to discuss in greater detail!
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR
Apply for Senior Auditor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly