Group Finance Manager
6 days left
- Contract Type
Protiviti are looking for a group financial manager / controller to work on head office based project within a US owned firm. Based in Berkshire, this client is aligned to the healthcare sector.
- Remediate EMEA wide process deficiencies and help implement a Sarbanes Oxley type framework
- Reduce the time for monthly reporting
- Align accounting policies across Europe
- Streamline operation processes to improve standardisation
- You will be a qualified accountant with experience of US Gaap
- Have good practical knowledge of governance frameworks like Sox
- Skilled in streamlining financial reporting processes in different countries
- Experience as a group financial manager or controller with an EMEA focus
- Any ERP remediation experience would be useful
Protiviti is a global consulting firm that delivers deep expertise, objective insights, a tailored approach and unparalleled collaboration to help leaders confidently face the future. Through our network of more than 70 offices in over 20 countries, Protiviti and its independently owned Member Firms provide clients with consulting solutions in finance, technology, operations, data, analytics, business performance improvement, risk and internal audit.
As a Protiviti interim, you will not only work on interesting business issues with world-class companies, but you will also have access to training and networking opportunities to accelerate your expertise.
This role will pay in the £500 to 525/day region depending on your experience
Protiviti Ltd., is acting as an employment business for temporary positions. Protiviti is committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates and suitable candidates with more experience to that stated are welcome to apply.
Apply for Group Finance Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly