Bilingual Credit Controllers - French, Italian, Norwegian
The permanent division of Robert Half Finance and Accounting are currently working with a market leading pharmaceutical business to recruit multiple Bilingual Credit Controllers, with a focus on Italian, Swedish, Norwegian or Danish speaking individuals.
Working within the Order to Cash side of the business, working collaboratively with the Credit Supervisor and the rest of the established, busy team to develop and sustain business practice and procedures. It involves working and communicating effectively with key external/internal stakeholders and will need excellent communication skills in both English and Italian, French, Swedish, Norwegian or Danish. This roles key responsibility is the timely collection of cash with an effort to minimise DSO and assist in the improvement of cash flow. Other responsibilities will include;
- Work with Order-to-Cash Process Owner and wider team in the EMEA Shared Services Organisation, the ERP solutions team and the business partners to continue to drive process efficiency's through further automation in the organisation.
- Help to define process/business requirements for area of expertise including but is not limited to planning executing and controlling Credit Risk and Collection activity to ensure we meet targets & deadlines to support the Business and Customers.
- Participating and controlling daily/weekly/monthly/quarterly/annual team outputs, instigating and managing corrective action against team error rate to ensure all remittances, direct debits and credit card processing Credit Note management Dispute Cases Collection activity are completed in a timely manner to minimise DSOs and improve cash flow and cash management.
- Identify and resolve all issues from external/internal Partners/Stakeholders impacting on planned collection activity and prevent any business interruption to our operations ensuring complete and controlled delivery on a daily basis to meet our SLA's and support our KPI's .
- Participate in financial statement close cycle and operational accounting functions in order to ensure accurate and (timely recording of accounts Receivable transactions to daily/weekly/monthly/quarterly/annual deadline.
- Participate in producing Daily/Weekly/Monthly/Quarterly/Annually reporting from the Credit & Collections outputs to support compliance adhere to Company Policy Legislation Audit and Regulatory Rules
- Participate in internal/external Meetings and Customer Visits Working off site to support the team delivery and meet out our obligations to our Team Managers and Customers as and when required
The successful candidate is likely to possess excellent communication skills and be fluent in English and Italian, French, Norwegian, Danish or Swedish, have a track record of success within Credit Control and reducing DSO. A positive can-do attitude, exposure to SAP, intermediate knowledge of Excel.
A market leading pharmaceuticals business with over 60 years of experience in their sector, providing a broad array of clinical diagnostics and life science research products. With over 8,000 employees and a network that extends across the globe, they have continued to provide innovative and useful products that assist the life science industry.
Salary & Benefits
This role is looking to pay up to £28,000 per annum,25 days holiday plus bank, pension and private health care. If you are interested in this role please apply below or contact Sam Somerfield or Dan Dickman on 01908 201420.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice