Financial Modelling Manager
5 days left
- Contract Type
Modelling professionals - looking for a new challenge? I am working with one of the UK's leading Business Advisory firms, assisting them to hire new team members for their Project Finance, Financial Modelling and Valuations practice. At Associate or Manager level, you will provide project and infrastructure financial advisory, financial modelling, financial model review and valuation services to a variety of clients across the corporate and non-profit sectors.
This is an excellent opportunity for a modelling professional to join a successful, growing team. You will be given significant responsibility from an early stage and the support you need to rapidly progress your career.
This position will be varied and involve the following:
- Development of complex financial and business models (cashflow forecasts, strategic planning tools, business plans, valuation tools)
- Auditing and review of financial models
- Modelling for fundraising transactions (project finance, leveraged finance, IPOs, private equity)
- Preparation / analysis for Purchase Price Allocation (PPA) reports, business valuations and the valuation of share options, and foreign exchange and hedging instruments
- Advice, structuring, fundraising, modelling and analysis in support of a variety of PPP and infrastructure projects and joint ventures
In order to be considered, you should be a qualified ACA (or equivalent) and have a minimum of 2 years financial modelling experience (in a professional services / consulting firm).
Interested? If so, please do not hesitate to apply here or get in touch for an informal discussion: email@example.com
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR
Apply for Financial Modelling Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly