£11 - 13 ph
Robert Half are proudly partnering with a Bristol based organisation who are looking to recruit a Purchase Ledger on a Temporary to Permanent assignment to add to a friendly and cohesive team. This organisation we are recruiting for are not only U.K. but Global Leaders and going from strength to strength after three fantastic quarters.
- Processing invoices received, checking for authorised signatures
- Match supplier goods received notes
- Reconciliation to Purchase Orders
- Process invoices
- Statement reconciliations
- Query resolution
- Fixed Assets - accounting for acquisitions, depreciation and disposals
Background and Experiences
- They are looking for high volume Purchase Ledger experience
- Complete end-to-end Purchase Ledger processing experience
- If you have exposure to fixed assets it would be seen favourable, if not training will be provided
- Good IT skills, including the use of Excel
- Strong communication skills
Our client are undergoing an exciting period of transformation and change, continuing to maximise their presence within their market and allowing continued growth and success of their operation. Within the team, you can expect an environment that encourages autonomy but equally comes together to ensure objectives are achieved. With a culture that value suggestions and ideas to continually improve processes, the business provides excellent scope for an immediately available candidate.
To apply for this position please get in touch with Miles Hackett at Robert Half ASAP.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice