Robert Half Finance & Accounting are pleased to be working with a well known high street group to recruit a Commercial Accountant for their Birmingham HQ. The group has seen significant growth over the last 10 years borne through a combination of clever acquisitions and continued performance across the group.
Working alongside a Financial Accountant and reporting into the CFO, wider board, and PE backers you will be an ambitious and robust individual who thrives in a challenging and fast paced environment. The role will provide a great blend of reporting, business partnering, and process improvement, a will provide a great platform for a candidate with a clear goal of being FC/FD in the future.
As Commercial Accountant you will have full ownership of P&L's for all the business units within the group, and will therefore lead on all of the following -
- Monthly management accounts and accompanying information
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Decision-making support and performance measurement
- Cash management, forecasting and reporting
- Managing the working capital of the business and ensuring an appropriate control environment
- Internal audit assurance
- Adhoc project management
Ideally you will be big 4 trained and be either ACA/ACCA qualified. Experience of working within a restructuring/turnaround environment would be an advantage, but is not essential. You will be ambitious and commercial with an eye for detail, but also robust and confident enough to engage with stakeholders across the group.
Salary & Benefits
Salary will be up to £60k based on the individual and experience
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
More searches like this
- Finance Manager Retail Newly qualified jobs in Birmingham
- Management Accountant Retail Newly qualified jobs in Birmingham
- Financial Analyst Retail Newly qualified jobs in Birmingham
- Finance Business Partner Retail Newly qualified jobs in Birmingham
- Financial Planning & Analysis Retail Newly qualified jobs in Birmingham