Personal Tax Semi-Senior
AJ Chambers are recruiting for a Tax Semi-Senior to join a Top 20 firm in their London Office. This role will offer full study support, with the opportunity to progress within the firm.
- 35 Hour working week
- Full study support
- Opportunity to progress within the firm
- Diverse portfolio of clients
You will be ready to step into a semi-senior role, in which you are confident you will deliver great results during the busy season. You will assist with the compliance function, on an assigned portfolio of clients.
You will be a part of a highly reputable firm, with strong ambitions and a high standard for delivering exceptional results.
Tax Semi-Senior responsibilities:
- Looking after a mixed portfolio of clients
- General compliance work
- Liaising with HMRC
- Suggesting potential tax planning opportunities
- Providing basic advice where possible
- Providing timely and accurate delivery of tax services whilst adhering to the firm???s quality standards
- Supporting the partners, managers and other senior staff with general ad-hoc and administrative duties such as preparing spreadsheets etc
Tax Semi-Senior requirements:
- Ideally working towards ATT qualifications
- Strong GCSE???s and A-Levels
- 2 Years Personal tax experience
- Ability to use MS Word and Excel
- Able to organise and prioritise and monitor workload effectively.
- Effective communication skills
- Self-motivated with ability to produce results under pressure
For further information on this Tax Semi-Senior role, please apply direct or contact Thomas Sharland-Harris at AJ Chambers