Assistant Finance Analyst
4 days left
- Contract Type
Robert Half Finance and Accounting are currently looking to recruit an Assistant Finance Analyst on a permanent basis, central Bristol.
The salary for this role is £20,000 to £25,000 per annum depending upon relevant skills and experience.
To support the Finance Business Partnering team in providing financial reporting, planning and analysis to the business, specifically for period-end, Client Profitability analysis, Budgeting and Forecasting as well as ad hoc projects.
Role responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Running weekly utilisation report and sending it out to Partners and Practice Managers
- Routine reporting
- Month-end Cluster Packs
- Monthly and quarterly reports for other departments on various performance measures
- Maintaining Timekeeper targets in Elite
- Answering ad hoc questions from Finance Business Partners and Practice Managers
- Supporting the Finance Business Partners with ad hoc requests from the business
- Liaise with other teams within Finance and across Business Services to solve issues and obtain relevant data
- Add structure to ad hoc reports where trends start to emerge in the queries being asked
- Supporting on a number of Excel-based models used by Finance
- Other tasks as required by the Finance Business Partnering team
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills (preferably up to macro level)
- Basic knowledge of accounting (Qualifications are desirable, e.g. AAT, part-qual. CIMA/ACCA)
- Attention to detail
- Ability to problem solve and show initiative
- Willingness to learn and ability to absorb information quickly
- Strong communication skills
- Interact with colleagues in a professional manner
- Strong skills in time management, able to juggle multiple requests with different deadlines
- Be able to demonstrate flexibility in their working style
The Company The salary for this role is £20,000 to £25,000 per annum depending upon relevant skills and experience.
Robert Half Finance and Accounting are currently looking to recruit an Assistant Finance Analyst for a large corporate and commercial law firm.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
Apply for Assistant Finance Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly