Robert Half Finance and Accounting are currently recruiting for a Temporary Management Accountant to join a large organisation based in West Bromwich This is a temporary to permanent role, the ideal candidate will be immediately available and be looking for progression.
The role is to assist the Financial Controller in maintaining accurate company accounting system and ensure contribution to the company's monthly financial reporting process is achieved in a timely and accurate manner.
You will be looking for a new challenge and enjoy being part of a growing finance team. Excellent communication skills are required as you will be business partnering with all areas of the business. If you have good excel skills that would be an advantage.
- Assisting the Financial Controller with producing full management accounts
Budgeting and forecasting for the region
Business Partnering with Operations
- Preparing Invoices to clients for rechargeable expenses.
- Preparation of Monthly Management Accounts
- Balance Sheet Reconciliations
- checking of expense claims against Travel Policy and entering into system.
- compiling the cash flow forecast and processing weekly payment runs.
- compiling the payroll information to send to external payroll provider, ensuring it has been processed correctly, and entering into our system.
- Balance sheet reconciliations including reconciliation of company bank accounts,
- processing month end journals.
- Preparation of spreadsheets, reports and correspondence as required by the Finance Manager.
- to provide support to the Financial Controller with any other ad hoc activities.
Salary & Benefits
This is a temporary to permanent contract and initial hourly rate will be £12.50- £15 per hour plus holiday. You will need to be immediately available.
Please call Jay Bhojani on 0121 616 4600 for further details or email
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice