Purchase Ledger Clerk
With a global presence, my client is looking to add to their already established but expanding their finance South West London based team and are hiring a talented Purchase Ledger Clerk
The Purchase Ledger clerk will report into the Finance Manager and will be responsible for the following:
- Monthly bank reconciliation and journal preparation
- Monthly VAT returns and ensuring foreign VAT is recorded correctly
- Analysis of cost centres as required
- Ad hoc analysis requirements from senior finance team members.
- Tracking approval of invoices, purchase orders and expense claims
- Processing of purchase orders and invoices
- Checking, processing and paying employee expense claims
- Planning and carrying out regular weekly payment runs
- Maintaining an accurate record of petty cash in all departments and preparing monthly petty cash reconciliations and journals
- Ensure all invoices are processed and paid on time, queries resolved quickly, and any delays notified
The ideal candidate will have six months experience in a Purchase Ledger capacity and will be actively studying the ACCA or CIMA qualification. You must have good Excel skills and must be organised. You must have a strong attention to detail, excellent communication and you must be keen to learn.
My client is a rapidly expanding multi-national conglomerate with interests in property, hotels, infrastructure and retail. With a global presence, my client is looking to add to their already established but expanding South West London based finance team and are hiring a talented Purchase Ledger Clerk.
Salary & Benefits
£20,000 - £24,000 & Study Support
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice