Software Engineer (R&D Tax) - Top 10 - London
Software Specialist R&D Consultant - Top 10
Up to £70k + benefits
- Are you keen to leverage your software development and R&D Tax Credits experience in a role that isn't development or delivery of tax credits?
- Would you be interested in diversifying your skill set to gain a broader strategic perspective?
- Would you like to work for a closely-knit team where training and development is encouraged?
- Would you like to work for a firm which offers autonomy and clear progression?
If so, this firm may be right for you because:
- The firm is currently looking to grow their broader R&D tax team and has recently brought on board a young ambitious Partner who is looking to grow the practice from the ground up
- The firm has an incredibly positive reputation in the market and has the ability to utilise it's network within it's existing clients as well as new clients he Partner has previously worked with
- The team operates on a flat structure with no hierarchy and collaboration between all of the service lines
- You will have the freedom to suggest ideas and solutions in an open platform and have a strategic influence on the team
- The team is incredibly social and run a number of events throughout the year
- The team is looking to change their approach to the market and have developed a unique service offering by looking to become key strategic tax partners to their clients as opposed to linear R&D Tax providers.
- You will be a key strategic addition to the practice as the firm are looking to increase their London presence to keep up with project demand.
- Attend a meeting with the tech cofounder at a new prospect and discuss with them exactly which part of their technology qualifies for R&D Tax Credits and how to best navigate the scheme
- Research a company's technology as preparation for a sales call (with a salesperson)
- Speak to a newly onboarded FinTech company to get more depth about the technical challenges they faced in their work
- You will join a dynamic team who is currently undergoing massive growth and development in the UK
What you'll need to succeed:
- A background in IT and coding (Any previous experience in R&D would be incredibly beneficial)
- Comfortable speaking both on the phone and in front of clients, prospects and HMRC
- Experience developing software as part of a team across the software development lifecycle
For more information on the role please contact me on email@example.com or call me on 02072696364
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR