Lead Business Analyst
Robert Half Technology are pleased to announce that they are recruiting for a Lead Business Analyst based in the East Midlands. They are looking for someone who has grown through the ranks, gaining technical and leadership experience. The business currently have no controls or efficiencies in place so need a strong candidate who is able to develop processes/process redesign and improvement, once this comes to into fruition you will pick up a wider business facing element.
- Previous Technical Business Analyst or Project Management experience
- Experience of working with large scale software implementation
- Proven experience working with third parties
- The ability to understand and interpret technical subjects into business language
- The ability to dealing with clients and users across multiple locations
- Hands on but can operate at a strategic level as they will be looking at smashing together a delivery function across business.
- You will be responsible for the management of three Business Analyst's
- A Solid Grounding as a BA: 3-5 years' experience minimum
- Experience of leading or mentoring a team of Business Analysts
- Record of working in and across multiple teams
- Happy to suggest and help implement ways of doing things
- Be able to hold their own with Senior Stakeholders and push back when required
- Culturally Aware
This role is based around the West Midlands, but regular travel on demand is expected. This role is easily commutable from Leicester, Hinckley, Coventry and Derby.
Salary & Benefits:
This role is paying between £40,000- £65,000 (DOE) + Company Benefits
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice