European Reporting Analyst
Working on behalf of a global brand there is an opportunity to join their Finance team in the role of European Reporting Analyst based at their European Headquarters in Bracknell, Berkshire. Reporting to the European Reporting Manager your key responsibility as the European Reporting Analyst is to provide specialist financial support to the European Businesses and Senior Management from an analytical, reporting, process, and systems perspective.
Main Accountabilities of the European Reporting Analyst Role include:
- Assist in creation and building of Budget, Forecast and Actual event timetables with considerations to all stakeholders involved for planning of key milestones and deadlines.
- Deputise and support European Reporting Manager in all planning accountabilities.
- Hyperion support of HP and HFM to ensure each Budget/Forecast/Actual event milestone is fully prepared for in advance to launch.
- Hyperion support of HP and HFM to ensure each Budget/Forecast/Actual event is managed and reconciled.
- Reconcile the milestones of each Budget/forecast/Actual event at lowest level and aggregated levels.
- Challenge and advise on counterproductive or non value adding elements of existing or new elements of processes and business solutions.
- Reconcile system automated currency conversion verses offline currency conversion model across all input currencies and reporting currencies.
- Providing support to team members and reconciling data between applications and cubes within Hyperion Planning and Hyperion Financial Management for Budget/Forecast /Actual events.
- Providing support to team members and reconciling data between systems between SAP>Hyperion Planning >Hyperion Financial Management>SAP BOFC ensuring data integrity throughout the systems.
- Fully investigate variances in information and provide detailed support of challenges to systems and development teams.
- Hyperion Financial Management validation of all entities for budgets and forecast and Actual events.
- SAP BOFC validation of all entities for budgets, forecast and actual events.
- Provide expert advice to test teams regarding test scope and test data.
- Provide support on User Acceptance and Regression Testing in non-live system environment for Hyperion Planning and Financial Management.
- Delivery of HME Consolidated Budget/Forecast event adjustments from HM into Hyperion systems and SAP BOFC and reconciliation.
- Maintenance and Continuous improvement of all processes, reports and reconciliations to respond or anticipate business changes and to add value.
- Provide expertise in effective communication with Business stakeholders at all levels.
- Project support in multiple Pan-EMEA projects.
- Supporting Project Management in constructing business cases.
- Assist with any actual requirements as required
- Other tasks and responsibilities as required.
The successful European Reporting Analyst will be a part qualified accountant with good influencing, analysis and system skills, ideally with European sector and Hyperion Planning (HP) experience and in return will receive a salary of between £32k-£35k + car + excellent other benefits