- Take a proactive role in the procurement process, logging invoices, dealing with queries, releasing documents to Sage and daily reconciliations.
- Maintain Purchase Ledger, processing invoices, make supplier payments on due dates, reconcile supplier statements and maintain accurate supplier records.
- Process and pay manual payments and expenses.
- Take lead on cash office duties and collection of money from machines as required.
- Support the production of weekly, monthly and annual management information.
- Assist in the collation of information required for auditors.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice