6 days left
- Contract Type
Robert Half are looking for an Assistant Accountant to join a highly reputable company based in West Bristol. The role will focus on bank reconciliations, looking at the P&L and month end. Along with other duties the successful candidate will support the Financial Controller and Senior Accountant with financial support - This role is the perfect opportunity for anyone looking to grow their knowledge and experience in a well established business.
Assistant Accountant responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Processing high volumes of invoices
- Liaising with suppliers to resolve discrepancies
- Reconciliation of logistical information
- Assisting with weekly payment runs to suppliers
- Month end reporting on ledgers
- To provide financial support to the financial controller
- Produce timely and accurate balance sheet reconciliations for assigned accounts.
- Analyse / challenge balance sheet account reconciliations and commentaries.
- Reconcile bank accounts and report unallocated cash receipts.
- Calculate and post prepayments and accruals.
- Month end duties, forecasting and budgeting.
- Any other ad hoc duties.
- High proficiency in Excel
- Accounting experience essential
- Good attention to detail is essential
- Strong organisational skills to ensure all deadlines met
- Excellent communication skill
This established business offers the successful candidate an excellent opportunity to gain a wealth of experience and development within the Logistics Distribution Industry.
Salary & Benefits
£14-£15ph dependent on experience.
This role is the perfect opportunity for someone looking to utilise their previous skill set as well as expand their knowledge within the field - Opportunities like this rarely appear and is a fantastic challenging temporary opportunity. If this role sounds like something you or anyone else you know would be interested in then please apply to this job ad or email me at or give me a call on 0117 9935 400.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
Apply for Assistant Accountant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly