Junior Management Accountant - Top 20 London Practice
One of London’s leading Accounting Practice are recruiting for a junior Management Accountant to join their Business Services Team.
What’s in it for you?
Joining a close-knit team where you will be actively encouraged to grow and develop your accounting skills.
Full study support is available for this role and what could be better than completing your professional exams with the backing of a top tier firm?
The Business Services Team work with a diverse client portfolio with a full range of accounting and back office services that includes; bookkeeping, accounts preparation, management accounting, VAT compliance, forecasting and budgeting and any other ad hoc advice and assistance on accounting matters.
The main responsibilities of this role include, but are not limited to;
- Acting as a point of contact for clients to provide support with their day to day affairs
- Allocating work to junior staff and assisting with their training
- Provide full bookkeeping services, and the preparation of management accounts
- Preparation of basic statutory accounts and financial statements
To be considered for this role you must be AAT qualified, and be pursuing further qualifications. You should have good communication skills, both verbally and written. The ideal person will be ambitious and keen to learn new skills and have previous experience within an accountancy practice.
More searches like this
- Accounts Assistant Accounting Practice Not qualified jobs in London (Central)
- Bookkeeping Accounting Practice Not qualified jobs in London (Central)
- Management Accountant Accounting Practice Not qualified jobs in London (Central)
- Assistant Accountant Accounting Practice Not qualified jobs in London (Central)