Audit Senior - Reading - Growing, Reputable Firm
Up to £45,000.00
My reputable client in the Reading area is currently on the lookout for experienced Audit individuals with the potential to add real quality to their expanding team. This firm currently has around 50 Audit assignments and really do punch above their weight in the area.
This is the perfect role for someone looking to work on an array of international and leading national clients within convenient and local distance of the office. You will be working closely with an ambitious and hard working team who are highly rewarded by the firm for their excellent work with an array of benefits and regular social events.
To be successful in this role you need to be ACA or ACCA qualified or have the international awarding body equivalent, alternatively you need to be well into your studies for these qualifications.
You will also need previous experience of working on complex audit assignments, in an accounting practice environment.
To be successful in this role you will be required to (but not be limited to):
- Identify areas of your client's business processes that could be improved on;
- Liaise with other departments whilst on site doing client fieldwork, to ensure that the audit process is carried out in a timely manner and to a high standard.
- Manage the entire audit process from planning to completion with consideration for risk factors and technical accounting matters;
- Provide on- the- job training to develop audit skills and teach the firms audit processes;
- Coach and developing less experienced members of the team, ensuring they develop to their maximum potential and always have the support they need;
- Bring new business to the practice, demonstrating business development skills by identifying new business opportunities;
- Have, and being able to demonstrate, a strong knowledge of primary accounting frameworks (UK GAAP and/or IFRS);
My client is looking to meet the right candidates and start interviews ASAP, so if you have the skills and experience needed to be successful in this growing Reading based firm, then send an up to date CV to Samuel.Mould@pro-finance.co.uk or call Sam Mould at Pro-Finance on 0207 269 6359 for further information.
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR