Finance Business Partner
4 days left
- Contract Type
Robert Half are recruiting for a Finance Business Partner to join a world renowned banking group based in The City of London. The City based Finance Business Partner at this well respected Bank will be responsible for Partnering at the heart of the Bank's Transformation & technology agenda. The remit will include:
- Financial management, optimisation and control of the cost base, including Investment Portfolio, Business As Usual ("BAU") and the respective balance sheet, in accordance with Group policies, governance and targets.
- Producing and sharing insightful monthly and ad hoc commentary on financial and advice to your internal business customers
- Collaborating with divisional P&L owners and reporting of planned & actual program benefits.
- Engaging with cross functional teams to deliver commercial outcomes for BAU, value streams, programmes and 3rd party contracts.
- Financial governance and management of change investment and supply activity, with appropriate efficiency metrics.
- Identifying and initiating simplification and improvement of existing financial processes.
- Playing an active team role in work stream activity, to support the successful transition & evolution of the Group Transformation Finance team.
The successful Finance Business Partner at this City based Banking Group will be qualified with at least 3 years post qualified experience. The Finance Business Partner will also have strong experience of partnering with change or technology functions and will be excellent relationship builders. Financial Services experience is highly desired for the role of Finance Business Partner but is not essential.
My client is a world renowned banking group based in the City of London. The are proud to be at the forefront of leading transformation and change.
Salary & Benefits
The Finance Business Partner at this City based Global Bank will receive a salary of up to £67,000 plus £4,000 car allowance and up to 30% discretionary bonus. A further generous benefits package is also on offer for this Finance Business Partner
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
Apply for Finance Business Partner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly