Interim Group Financial Accountant
Robert Half is working exclusively with a Media organisation based in Guildford to recruit an Interim Group Financial Accountant.
The Group Financial Accountant position is reporting directly into the Financial Director and will be based in Guildford with the occasional visit to their Chiswick office. This will be an ongoing interim role with the potential to go permanant down the line.
My client is looking for an ACCA qualified finance professional with at least 2 years experience working in a Group function. A strong consolidation background is necessary to succeed in this role given some major changes to office locations and an overall restructure of the finance function.
- Consolidate monthly results
- Assist in preparation of Monthly group reporting pack
- Consolidation of Cashflows
- Preparation and review of individual company's reporting pack
- Preparation of Quarterly VAT returns for group companies
- Balance sheet responsibilities
- Preparation of Auditors pack
- Preparation of Budget packs
- Maintain Chart of accounts across group
- Essential Skills and Experience
- Consolidation of results
- Preparation of cashflow and reporting packs
- VAT returns (ideally with exemptions and partial exemptions)
- System development work
- Sage 50 and or Sage 200
- Excel skills need to be developed and practical
The successful candidate will be a fully qualified accountant (ACCA would be preference)
Salary & Benefits
£250 - £300 per day, On site parking
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice