Group Reporting Accountant
As part of the Group Reporting team, you will be working together to produce viable financial information for Senior Stakeholders and Investors. The individual will have considerable exposure to the senior management team and can expect to be involved in ad hoc projects as and when they arise.
Day to day duties include:
- Responsibility for preparing and delivering elements of the consolidated financial reporting including:
- Weekly sales
- Operating profit and debt report
- Quarterly, Half Yearly and Annual reporting to the City
- Annual strategic plan and budget
- You will also have responsibility for the interaction with multiple business units, as well as regional retail groups of stores.
- Further tasks will involve responsibility for the provision of financial support to other internal and external stakeholders ie the Group Operations Director, including provision of information for decision making purposes
- Ad hoc internal and external financial reporting, analysis and modelling to analyse scenarios that impact the business
You will be:
- ACA qualified graduate accountant (1-3 years PQE preferred) either from a recognised firm or with relevant industry experience.
- Strong analytical ability and eye for detail and accuracy, with an ability to take a broader view as required.
- Technically strong with high level of awareness of IFRS and UK GAAP. Ability to develop solutions to complex problems and identify and implement process improvements.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to communicate effectively with all levels of management in both head office and the pan-global operating divisions of the group.
- Flexible and motivated team player with a drive to deliver and achieve in role. Experience of large or mid-size plc reporting preferred.
This UK+ Ireland-wide retail brand, based in Woking, has over 700 stores. Providing a wide variety of stakeholders to interact with, this technical role will also offer you challenging commercial exposure.
Salary & Benefits
£300 - £350 per day, on site parking.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice