4 days left
- Contract Type
Robert Half Finance and Accounting are actively recruiting for a temporary expenses administer to join a busy and well known health care company with head offices in Chertsey. The role is being offered as an ongoing temporary assignment with the possibility of then becoming permanent.
Seeking a target driven expenses administrator to own the process from start to finish, the company are looking for someone to support the busy finance team of approximately 8 people.
- Check all submitted expenses adhere to the company expenses policy and are within the HMRC guidelines
- Ensure supporting VAT documentation and receipts are submitted with the claim.
- Prepare and / or make payments to employees for approved expenditures or refunds.
- Maintain accurate records, prepare expense reports, and periodically balance expense ledgers.
- Manage expense queries from employees and other ad hoc duties
The successful Administration Clerk is likely to have had previous experience of working within a finance function, specifically in dealing with high volumes and repetitive tasks. Excel and SAP experience is preferred but not essential. You will need to be reliable and be able to work within a team environment or easily on their own.
The role is based in the company's established head office in offices in Chertsey. This company is well respected in its field and a national company with a large number of sites around the UK.
Salary and Benefits
£10.50 per hour, onsite parking.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
Apply for Expenses Clerk
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly