Corporation Tax Manager
3 days left
- Contract Type
Robert Half Finance and Accounting are supporting a well known asset management organisation in Edinburgh with the recruitment of a Corporation Tax Manager. The role will report into the Head of UK Tax and will be responsible for the UK asset management and capital markets line of business.
- You will manage the corporation tax position of the Capital Markets with responsibility of tax provisioning, tax compliance and tax advisory.
- Management and maintenance of Bank Levy
- Work closely with the other tax team members as appropriate
- Additional tasks on a wider UK Group basis including the new interest restriction rules and transfer pricing
- Highlight changes in legislation where appropriate
- Other ad hoc tax work where required
- An excellent opportunity for a qualified individual moving from either Practice or Industry
- A tax qualified individual with previous experience of working with Corporation Tax is essential
- Experience of fostering strong relationships between different lines of business
- Keen, enthusiastic and willing to learn
Salary & Benefits
The salary for this role is very competitive and will accompany a robust benefits package.
If interested in the role please apply and if successful you will be contacted with further information.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
Apply for Corporation Tax Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly