6 days left
- Contract Type
We are exclusively engaged by a rapidly expanding Practise in Canary Wharf to add to their growing department.
This modern practise specialise in technology, and speeding up processes through accountancy software - taking away the aches and pains of the standard accounting in smaller firms.
- Preparing statutory accounts for a variety of different businesses
- Completion of accounts and tax returns for mainly limited companies
- General bookkeeping duties (minimal)
- Managing your own portfolio of clients for a variety of industries
The relevant candidate will have an entrepreneurial mindset, and thrive working in a brand new and growing business.
- Minimum 2 years experience in a practise
- Experience with tax returns
- Good knowledge of double entry bookkeeping
- Confidence in order to deal with HMRC and clients
Salary & Benefits
Salary dependent on number of years experience in practiseFull study supportFlexible working and study days offDiscretionary bonus
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
Apply for Practise Accountant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly